SCI Recruitment 2023
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2023 Detail: SCI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Law Clerk at https://main.sci.gov.in/.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) invites application forms for Law Clerk posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the SCI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Law Clerk posts that are fired by the Supreme Court of India (SCI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||SCI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|Last Date to Apply||30-04-2023|
SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Supreme Court of India (SCI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Law Clerk vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about the Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Law Clerk
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for SCI Recruitment 2023–
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerkcum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
Important Dates for SCI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 13-04-2023
- Application Start – 09-04-2023
- Last Date – 30-04-2023
- Rs.500/- for General
- Rs.500/- for OBC
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST
- Rs.500/- for Physically Handicapped
- 20-30 years
SCI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 80,000/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://main.sci.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Supreme Court of India (SCI) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 09-04-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 30-04-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the SCI Law Clerk posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application address-
Note – Before applying for the Law Clerk posts that are taken out by the SCI must refer to the official notification.