UPPSC Recruitment 2023
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023 Detail: UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Assistant Town Planner at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application forms for Assistant Town Planner posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the UPPSC Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Assistant Town Planner posts that are fired by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||UPPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|Salary||Rs. 67700- 208700/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||14-09-2023|
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Assistant Town Planner vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Assistant Town Planner
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 14-08-2023
- Application Start – 14-08-2023
- Last Date – 14-09-2023
- Rs.105/- for General
- Rs.105/- for OBC
- Rs.65/- for SC/ST
- Rs.65/- for Physically Handicapped
- 22-35 years
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 67700- 208700/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 14-08-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 14-09-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the UPPSC Assistant Town Planner posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application Link-
Note – Before applying for the Assistant Town Planner posts that are taken out by the UPPSC must refer to the official notification.