RBI Recruitment 2023
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2023 Detail: RBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for the Medical Consultant at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application forms for Medical Consultant posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the RBI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Medical Consultant posts that are fired by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||RBI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 1000/- per hour|
|Last Date to Apply||28-08-2023|
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Medical Consultant vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Medical Consultant
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2023–
- MBBS degree
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 04-08-2023
- Application Start – 04-08-2023
- Last Date – 28-08-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-40 years
RBI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 1000/- per hour
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 04-08-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 28-08-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the RBI Medical Consultant posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Offline Application Link-
the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012
Note – Before applying for the Medical Consultant posts that are taken out by the RBI must refer to the official notification.