NHPC Recruitment 2023
NHPC Tanakpur ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Detail: NHPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for the Apprentice at http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) invites application forms for Apprentice posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the NHPC Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Apprentice posts that are fired by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||NHPC Recruitment 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15-05-2023|
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||02|
|Computer Operating &
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for NHPC Recruitment 2023–
- 10th + ITI Passed (Result in awaited candidates should not apply) (Passed out ITI candidates during 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 shall apply only.
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 13-04-2023
- Application Start – 13-04-2023
- Last Date – 15-05-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-25 years
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 7700/-
- Merit & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (http://www.nhpcindia.com/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 13-04-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 15-05-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the NHPC Apprentice posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Dy. Manager (HR), Tanakpur Power Station,
NHPC Limited, Banbasa, District Champawat,
Note – Before applying for the Apprentice posts that are taken out by the NHPC must refer to the official notification.