RBI Recruitment 2022
RBI Kanpur Medical Consultant Recruitment Detail: RBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline for the Medical Consultant at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application forms for Medical Consultant posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the RBI Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for Medical Consultant posts that are fired by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||RBI Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Salary||₹1000/- per hour|
|Last Date to Apply||03-01-2023|
RBI Kanpur Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Medical Consultant vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2022 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Medical Consultant
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2022–
- MBBS degree
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2022–
- Job publication date – 14-12-2022
- Application Start – 14-12-2022
- Last Date – 03-01-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
RBI Recruitment 2022 Salary-
- ₹1000/- per hour
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 14-12-2022.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 03-01-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the RBI Kanpur Medical Consultant posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management
Department, (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001
Note – Before applying for the Medical Consultant posts that are taken out by the RBI must refer to the official notification.
Latest government jobs today
|CEE & Other-74||GPSC||23-12-2022|
|Archivist & Other-19||UPSC||29-12-2022|
|Senior Management-06||Union Bank||27-12-2022|
|EF & Other-33||Union Bank||27-12-2022|