TNPSC Recruitment 2022
TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment Detail: TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for the District Educational Officer at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application forms for District Educational Officer posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the TNPSC Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for District Educational Officer posts that are fired by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||TNPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||District Educational Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56900- 211200/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date to Apply||13-01-2023|
TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for District Educational Officer vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2022 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- District Educational Officer
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022–
For both, Open Market candidates and Teachers employed in recognized Aided Secondary schools and Higher Secondary Schools:
1. A Master’s Degree from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission in the State or a Degree of an equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:-
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography, History, Commerce, Tamil, and English (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “O” or “A” or “B” Grade.)
2. B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard.
3. Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate Or PreUniversity course Or Higher Secondary Course.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022–
- Job publication date – 14-12-2022
- Application Start – 14-12-2022
- Last Date – 13-01-2023
- Rs.450/- for General
- Rs.450/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 21-39 years
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary-
- Rs. 56900- 211200/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 14-12-2022.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 13-01-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the TNPSC District Educational Officer posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the District Educational Officer posts that are taken out by the TNPSC must refer to the official notification.
Latest government jobs today
|CEE & Other-74||GPSC||23-12-2022|
|Archivist & Other-19||UPSC||29-12-2022|
|Senior Management-06||Union Bank||27-12-2022|
|EF & Other-33||Union Bank||27-12-2022|