RBI Recruitment 2023
RBI Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2023 Detail: RBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for the Programme Coordinator at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application forms for Programme Coordinator posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the RBI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Programme Coordinator posts that are fired by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||RBI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Programme Coordinator|
|Last Date to Apply||24-05-2023|
RBI Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Programme Coordinator vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Programme Coordinator
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2023–
- Post Graduate in areas of Economics and Finance from a reputed university / Institute
- Degrees / Certifications viz. CA, CFA, FRM, CISA and those of this genre. PhD in areas of Economics and Finance.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 05-05-2023
- Application Start – 05-05-2023
- Last Date – 24-05-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
RBI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 05-05-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 24-05-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the RBI Programme Coordinator posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Offline Application Link-
“General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services
Board, 3rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai –
Note – Before applying for the Programme Coordinator posts that are taken out by the RBI must refer to the official notification.