OPSC Recruitment 2022
OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment Detail: OPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for the Statistical Officer at https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application forms for Statistical Officer posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the OPSC Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for Statistical Officer posts that are fired by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||OPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||30-01-2023|
OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Statistical Officer vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Statistical Officer
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2022–
- A candidate must be a Graduate having Honours in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Physics, Economics, Applied Economics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, or Econometrics or have a degree in Commerce with distinction on or before the last date of submission of the online application form.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022–
- Job publication date – 17-12-2022
- Application Start – 30-12-2022
- Last Date – 30-01-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 21-38 years
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary-
- Rs. 44900/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.opsc.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 30-12-2022.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 30-01-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the OPSC Statistical Officer posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the Statistical Officer posts that are taken out by the OPSC must refer to the official notification.
Latest government jobs today
|CEE & Other-74||GPSC||23-12-2022|
|Archivist & Other-19||UPSC||29-12-2022|
|Senior Management-06||Union Bank||30-12-2022|
|EF & Other-33||Union Bank||30-12-2022|