NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023
NITI Aayog Deputy Director General Recruitment 2023 Detail: NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Deputy Director General at https://www.niti.gov.in/.
NITI Aayog invites application forms for Deputy Director General posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Deputy Director General posts that are fired by NITI Aayog then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Deputy Director General|
|Last Date to Apply||13-03-2023|
NITI Aayog Deputy Director General Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
NITI Aayog is recruiting eligible candidates for Deputy Director General vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Deputy Director General
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023–
- Masters’ Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
Important Dates for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 06-01-2023
- Application Start – 06-01-2023
- Last Date – 13-03-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-52 years
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 144200-218200/–
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.niti.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of NITI Aayog will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 06-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 13-03-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the NITI Aayog Deputy Director General posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
‘The Economic Officer (Admn), Development Monitoring and Evaluation
Office, NITI Aayog, Room No. 431, NITI Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
Note – Before applying for the Deputy Director General posts that are taken out by the NITI Aayog must refer to the official notification.