JPSC Recruitment 2023
JPSC Medical Officer (Regular) Recruitment 2023 Detail: JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Medical Officer (Regular) at https://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application forms for Medical Officer (Regular) posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the JPSC Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Medical Officer (Regular) posts that are fired by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||JPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Regular)|
|Last Date to Apply||18-07-2023|
JPSC Medical Officer (Regular) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Medical Officer (Regular) vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Medical Officer (Regular)
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2023–
- M.B.B.S. from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India and State Govt. And should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 07-06-2023
- Application Start – 19-06-2023
- Last Date – 18-07-2023
- Rs.600/- for General
- Rs.600/- for OBC
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST
- Rs.150/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
JPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.jpsc.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 19-06-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 18-07-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the JPSC Medical Officer (Regular) posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online application Address –
Note – Before applying for the Medical Officer (Regular) posts that are taken out by the JPSC must refer to the official notification.