JPSC Recruitment 2023
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Detail: JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Associate Professor at https://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application forms for Associate Professor posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the JPSC Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Associate Professor posts that are fired by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||JPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Last Date to Apply||05-07-2023|
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Associate Professor vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Associate Professor
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor/Junior Scientist in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out as in Appendix A of the advertisement.
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 06-06-2023
- Application Start – 01-06-2023
- Last Date – 05-07-2023
- Rs.600/- for General
- Rs.600/- for OBC
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST
- Rs.150/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-55 years
JPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.jpsc.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 01-06-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 05-07-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the JPSC Associate Professor posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online application Address –
Offline application Address –
Controller of Examinations (lncharge of University Appointment), Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi -834001
Note – Before applying for the Associate Professor posts that are taken out by the JPSC must refer to the official notification.