JIPMER Lab Technician & Other Recruitment 2023 Walk-In-Interview for Lab Technician & Other PostPost-
- Lab Technician & Other
- 10+2 with a three-year diploma in Medical Lab Technology/BSc MLT
- DMLT with one-year experience from a recognized institution
- Graduation in science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university/ college with three years of relevant work experience from a recognized institute
- Master’s degree in relevant subjects
- Job publication date – 28-06-2023
- Interview Date- 14-07-2023
- Do not apply.
- Applicants should be present on the date of the interview along with copies of the required documents.
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-35 years
MPH hall 2, Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, II Floor, JISPH Building, JIPMERNote – Before applying for the 03 posts that are taken out by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) must refer to the official notification.