Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
Indian Bank Office Assistant & Attendant Recruitment 2023 Detail: Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for Office Assistant & Attendant at https://www.indianbank.in/.
Indian Bank invites application forms for Office Assistant & Attendant posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Office Assistant & Attendant posts that are fired by Indian Bank then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||Indian Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Office Assistant & Attendant|
|Last Date to Apply||29-04-2023|
Indian Bank Office Assistant & Attendant Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
Indian Bank is recruiting eligible candidates for Office Assistant & Attendant vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023–
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- 10th pass
Important Dates for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 18-04-2023
- Application Start – 18-04-2023
- Last Date – 29-04-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-40 years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 12000/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.indianbank.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at Indian Bank will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 18-04-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 29-04-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the Indian Bank Office Assistant & Attendant posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Offline Application address-
Indian Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute, No.143/73, 1st Floor, Ramalinganar Main Road,
Tiruvannamalai – 606601,
Note – Before applying for the Office Assistant & Attendant posts that are taken out by the Indian Bank must refer to the official notification.