High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023
High Court of Agartala Grade-I Recruitment 2023 Detail: High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Grade-I at https://thc.tripura.gov.in/.
High Court of Agartala invites application forms for Grade-I posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Grade-I posts that are fired by the High Court of Agartala then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||04-02-2023|
High Court of Agartala Grade-I Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The High Court of Agartala is recruiting eligible candidates for Grade-I vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about the High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023–
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
Important Dates for High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 14-01-2023
- Application Start – 20-01-2023
- Last Date – 04-02-2023
- Rs.1000/- for General
- Rs.1000/- for OBC
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST
- Rs.500/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
High Court of Agartala Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://thc.tripura.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of the High Court of Agartala will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 20-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 04-02-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the High Court of Agartala Grade-I posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the Grade-I posts that are taken out by the High Court of Agartala must refer to the official notification.