CBI Recruitment 2023
CBI DGM-Law Officer Recruitment 2023 Detail: CBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for the DGM-Law Officer at https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/.
Central Bank of India (CBI) invites application forms for DGM-Law Officer posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the CBI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for DGM-Law Officer posts that are fired by the Central Bank of India (CBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||CBI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||DGM-Law Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||16-01-2023|
CBI DGM-Law Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
The Central Bank of India (CBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for DGM-Law Officer vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- DGM-Law Officer
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for CBI Recruitment 2023–
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years course and left after 3 years are not eligible)
Important Dates for CBI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 01-01-2023
- Application Start – 01-01-2023
- Last Date – 16-01-2023
- Rs.1180/- for General
- Rs.1180/- for OBC
- Rs.1180/- for SC/ST
- Rs.1180/- for Physically Handicapped
- 21-65 years
CBI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 104240-116120/-
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) will be done offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 01-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 16-01-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the DGM-Law Officer posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Central Bank of India,
17th Floor, Chandermukhi,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Note – Before applying for the DGM-Law Officer posts that are taken out by the CBI must refer to the official notification.