BIS Recruitment 2023
BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2023 Detail: BIS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Young Professional at https://www.bis.gov.in/.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invites application forms for Young Professional posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the BIS Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Young Professional posts that are fired by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||BIS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Last Date to Apply||04-08-2023|
BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is recruiting eligible candidates for Young Professional vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Young Professional
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for BIS Recruitment 2023–
- 10th & 12th standard
- Regular Graduation in any discipline/ Diploma in Engineering/ BE/B-Tech from a recognized University.
- Regular MBA or equivalent in Marketing/ Sales from a recognized University
Important Dates for BIS Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 18-07-2023
- Application Start – 18-07-2023
- Last Date – 04-08-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 21-40 years
BIS Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 70,000/-
- Shortlisting & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.bis.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) will be done online.
- Online applications are starting from 18-07-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 04-08-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the BIS Young Professional posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application Link-
Note – Before applying for the Young Professional posts that are taken out by the BIS must refer to the official notification.