UPSC CSE 2023 Phase II Interview: Some time ago, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the schedule of personality test i.e. interview for the Civil Services Examination (CCE) 2023 for the second phase. As per the released schedule, the interview round will start from February 19 and will continue till March 15, 2024. According to the information received from UPSC, 1003 candidates will be included in the interview. The candidates who are going to attend the interview should know which documents they will have to take with them on the day of the interview.
After years of hard work in preparation for the UPSC exam, the days from February 19 to March 15, 2024 will be very important for the candidates whose names appear in the personality test or interview list. To ensure that the candidates do not face any kind of problem on the day of interview, it is mandatory for them to carry all these documents with them. See the list of documents here
– Matriculation certificate for name and date of birth verification (these certificates should be self-attached)
– Original degree certificate (if original degree certificate has not been issued, it is advisable to carry provisional certificate and mark sheet) (these certificates should be self-attached)
– Self-attested photocopy of degree certificate in original marksheet of degree (not mandatory but candidates are advised to carry it with themselves)
– 2 recent passport size photographs, one of which should be self attached.
– Printout of e-mail letter
Let us tell you that the traveling expenses will be refunded to the candidates who appear for the interview. Candidates should note that the traveling expenses will be refunded only to the candidates traveling by second/sleeper category train fare (Mail Express). Candidates will have to bring their admit card i.e. e-summon letter in UPSC interview. Entry will not be granted without this. According to the information, e-summon letter for personality test will be made available to the candidates soon. Which can be downloaded from the official website upsc.gov.in and upsconline.in.