UPSC ESE 2024 Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the exam schedule for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2024 (Preliminary). As per the official notification, UPSC ESE 2024 exam is scheduled to be held on Sunday, February 18, 2024. Candidates can check the complete schedule of the exam through the official website upsc.gov.in.
Know- Exam Date
UPSC CSE 2024 preliminary exam will be conducted in two sessions. The first shift exam will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and the second shift exam will be conducted from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm. As per the examination guidelines, the entry of candidates into the examination center will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each session of the examination. Once the gate is closed, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center under any circumstances.
UPSC ESE Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2024- Click here to see the schedule
Admit cards for the exam will be uploaded on the official website a few days before the exam. Once the admit card is released, candidates are advised to download it and take a printout. Please note that entry into the examination center will not be allowed without admit card. Until the file result of Engineering Services Examination, 2024 is declared, keep the admit card safely. No paper admit card will be issued for this examination. Along with this, candidates are also advised to bring a black ball point pen.
At the same time, use of only normal or analog wrist watches is allowed inside the examination centre. That means you cannot take any digital watches with you. Along with this, a ban has also been imposed on the use of other electronic gadgets.
UPSC ESE 2024: You can check the schedule by following these steps
Step 1- First of all visit the official website upsc.gov.in. will go on.
Step 2- Go to the home page and click on the link “Notice: Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2024”.
Step 3- Now the exam schedule will be in front of you. Download it.
Step 4- If you want, you can take a printout for future.
This will be the pattern for UPSC ESE preliminary exam
– There will be two papers in the preliminary examination, General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper and Engineering Discipline Paper.
– There will be objective type (multiple choice questions) questions in the preliminary examination.
– The examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based).
– Paper I will have 100 questions of 200 marks while Paper-II will have 150 questions of 300 marks.
– There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
– The time of Paper I will be 2 hours and the time of Paper II will be 3 hours.