UPSC Recruitment 2023
UPSC Deputy Commissioner & Other Recruitment 2023 Detail: UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Deputy Commissioner & Other at www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application forms for Deputy Commissioner & Other posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the UPSC Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Deputy Commissioner & Other posts that are fired by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||UPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Deputy Commissioner & Other|
|Salary||Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Last Date to Apply||02-02-2023|
UPSC Deputy Commissioner & Other Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for Deputy Commissioner and Other vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
|Rubber Production Commissioner||01|
|Scientific Officer (Electrical)||01|
|Fisheries Research Investigation Officer||01|
|Assistant Director of Census Operations (Technical)||06|
|Assistant Director (IT)||04|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering)||09|
|Junior Translation Officer||76|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||04|
|Senior Scientific Officer||02|
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Master’s Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Botany with specialization in horticulture or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science or Masters’s Degree in Pharmacology or Toxicology from a recognized Institute or University.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Botany or Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized University or Institute;
- one year of practical experience in Non-destructive /metallographic techniques as employed in Testing/evaluation/ failure investigation of materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 14-01-2023
- Application Start – 14-01-2023
- Last Date – 02-02-2023
- Rs.25/- for General
- Rs.25/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Written Test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (www.upsc.gov.in).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the State Bank of India (SBI) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 14-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 02-02-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the Deputy Commissioner and Other posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the Deputy Commissioner & Other posts that are taken out by the UPSC must refer to the official notification.