UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam Admit Card will be released today. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) from Tuesday, February 13. Earlier on February 10, the board had released the list of examination centers of various districts of the state. The examination will be conducted on February 17 and 18 in various districts of the state. Under ‘Mission Employment’, on December 23, the Yogi government, giving a big gift to the youth of the state, had issued the biggest ever police recruitment order in the state. The youth of the state were waiting for the recruitment of more than 60 thousand vacant posts of constable in UP Police for a long time.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Chairperson DG Renuka Mishra said that candidates for the UP Police Constable Recruitment Examination can download the admit card from February 13 by visiting the board’s website uppbpb.gov.in. Nearly 50 lakh candidates had applied for the biggest recruitment of Yogi government till date. For the examination, 2385 examination centers have been made in all the districts of the state, where 48,17,441 candidates will appear for the examination.
Candidates should download their admit card like this
– Visit the official website of the board, uppbpb.gov.in.
– Click on the Notice tab on the homepage.
– Next, click on the link download admit card for written examination under Direct Recruitment-2023 for the posts of Reserve Civil Police in Uttar Pradesh Police.
– Enter your login credentials.
– Submit it and download the admit card.