Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti Quotes: On January 23, the birth anniversary of great freedom fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, the whole country is remembering him and paying tribute to him. The country is celebrating the birthday of this great freedom fighter as Bravery Day. Subhash Chandra Bose not only included thousands of common people in the freedom struggle with his strong leadership abilities but also you give me blood, I will give you freedom…! And sharpened the pace of the freedom struggle with slogans like Jai Hind. Born on January 23, 1897 in Cuttack, Orissa, Netaji’s life and thoughts inspire millions of Indians. After passing the prestigious and challenging Civil Services Examination with fourth rank, he could have lived a life of luxury but he chose the path of liberating his country from British rule.
Share the inspiring thoughts and slogans of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on his birth anniversary.
– It is our duty to pay the price of our freedom with our blood. We should have the strength to protect the freedom that we get through our sacrifice and hard work.
– There is no doubt in my mind that the major problems of our country – poverty, illiteracy, disease, efficient production and distribution – can be solved only through socialist means.
– I feel very sad to see that even after getting life, man has not been able to understand its meaning. If you cannot reach your destination, then what is the meaning of this life?
– Remember, the biggest crime is to tolerate injustice and compromise with wrong.
Struggle made me a human being, it gave me confidence, which I did not have before.
– High thoughts remove weaknesses. We should always keep creating high thoughts.
Easy speech on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti Bravery Day
– If there is no struggle in life, if one does not have to face any fear, then half the taste of life is lost.
– Trust your own strength, borrowed strength is fatal for you.
– Even if you have to bow down, bow down like a warrior.
– There is some ray of hope, which never lets us deviate from life.
– Success may be far away, but it is definitely achieved.
– One who does not have ‘ecstasy’ can never become great.
– Success always stands on the pillar of failure. Therefore no one should be afraid of failure.