SBI Recruitment 2023
SBI Senior Vice President Recruitment 2023 Detail: SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Senior Vice President at https://sbi.co.in/.
State Bank of India (SBI) invites application forms for Senior Vice President posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the SBI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Senior Vice President posts that are fired by the State Bank of India (SBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||SBI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Senior Vice President|
|Last Date to Apply||07-09-2023|
SBI Senior Vice President Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Senior Vice President vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Senior Vice President
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2023–
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 25-08-2023
- Application Start – 25-08-2023
- Last Date – 07-09-2023
- Rs.750/- for General
- Rs.750/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-50 years
SBI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://sbi.co.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the State Bank of India (SBI) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 25-08-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 07-09-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the SBI Senior Vice President posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application Link-
Note – Before applying for the Senior Vice President posts that are taken out by the SBI must refer to the official notification.