RITES Recruitment 2023
RITES Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 Detail: RITES Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Engineer (Civil) at https://rites.com/.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) invites application forms for Engineer (Civil) posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the RITES Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Engineer (Civil) posts that are fired by Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||RITES Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 –1,40, 000/-|
|Last Date to Apply||13-03-2023|
RITES Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) is recruiting eligible candidates for Engineer (Civil) vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Retail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for RITES Recruitment 2023–
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 15-02-2023
- Application Start – 14-02-2023
- Last Date – 13-03-2023
- Rs.600/- for General
- Rs.600/- for OBC
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST
- Rs.300/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-62 years
RITES Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 40,000 –1,40, 000/-
- Written Test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://rites.com/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 14-02-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 13-03-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the RITES Engineer (Civil) posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the Engineer (Civil) posts that are taken out by the RITES must refer to the official notification.