Republic Day Speech 2024 speech, essay: The country is celebrating its 75th Republic Day on 26 January. The Constitution of India was implemented on 26 January 1950. India was declared a full republic. For this reason, every year 26 January is celebrated as the national festival Republic Day. Republic Day is celebrated across the country in government offices, schools, other educational institutions, etc. On the occasion of Republic Day, functions like debate, speech, essay competition etc. are also organized in schools and colleges.
Keep these points in mind during your speech.
– If students are giving a speech, then keep your speech in simple words.
– Avoid using complex words and long sentences.
– Before giving a speech in school, it is always good to practice it at home.
– In the speech, first of all salute the chief guests of the program, the principal and teachers.
– Why is Republic Day celebrated, what is its purpose. Start your speech with this.
– Let’s start by telling that the country is celebrating its 75th Republic Day on 26th January.
The Constitution of India was implemented on 26 January 1950. India was declared a full republic.
– Remember the freedom fighters. Pay tribute to them. Exclaim the slogans given by them. Their slogans and slogans will fill the atmosphere with enthusiasm.
Use these 10 lines in speech and essay
1- The country is celebrating its 75th Republic Day on 26 January.
2. The Constitution of India was implemented on 26 January 1950. India was declared a full republic.
3- Republic Day is also a day to pay tribute to the freedom fighters and the brave soldiers who were martyred for the security of the country.
4. Republic Day celebrations conclude with the Beating Retreat ceremony on 29 January.
5 – Our Constitution is the largest written constitution in the world. Dr. Ambedkar played the most important role in the making of the Constitution. Babasaheb Ambedkar was the chairman of the drafting committee of the Constituent Assembly. Babasaheb is known as the chief architect of the Constitution.
6- All government and non-government offices and educational institutions have a holiday on Republic Day.
7- Every year a grand Republic Day program takes place in the country’s capital Delhi. Republic Day is celebrated with a huge parade from Kartavya Path via Vijay Chowk to the National Museum.
8- The President hoists the national flag in the Republic Day Parade.
9- In this huge parade, all three armies of India (Navy, Army and Air Service) display their bravery. The strength of the country is visible in this.
10- Tableaus of the states of the country are seen in the parade, in which a glimpse of culture, civilization, costumes and food is visible. The form of unity in diversity of the country is clearly visible in the parade.
Give this easy and short speech on 26th January Republic Day
Other Speech and Essay Ideas on Republic Day
1- Why is Republic Day celebrated only on 26 January?
2- What is the importance of the Indian Constitution?
3- Constitution and fundamental rights of Indian citizens
4- Constitution and Dr. BR Ambedkar
5- How and where to celebrate Republic Day?
6- How did India become a world power after becoming a republic?
7- Students can give speech about Republic Day Parade, its importance and theme
8- We can also talk about the practice of inviting the chief guest to the Republic Day parade.
9- We can also talk about freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for India.
10- We can also talk about India’s journey of 74 years.
How to write an essay on republic day
– Start with when India celebrates Republic Day.
– Also write about Indian Independence Day while explaining why it is celebrated.
– Write about the Constitution. Explain how it was prepared.
– Explain the importance of the Constitution for India and its citizens.
Also tell who played the biggest role in making the Constitution.
– Explain the fundamental rights mentioned in the Constitution.
– Write about the contribution of freedom fighters.