NSIL Recruitment 2022
NSIL Director (Technical & Strategy) Recruitment Detail: NSIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline for the Director (Technical & Strategy) at https://www.isro.gov.in/.
NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) invites application forms for Director (Technical & Strategy) posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the NSIL Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for Director (Technical & Strategy) posts that are fired by NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||NSIL Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Director (Technical & Strategy)|
|Last Date to Apply||26-12-2022|
NSIL Director (Technical & Strategy) Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline
NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) is recruiting eligible candidates for Director (Technical & Strategy) vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) Recruitment 2022 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Director (Technical & Strategy)
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for NSIL Recruitment 2022–
- The applicant should be a Graduate of Engineering/ Science with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
Important Dates for NSIL Recruitment 2022–
- Job publication date – 27-11-2022
- Application Start – 26-11-2022
- Last Date – 26-12-2022
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
NSIL Recruitment 2022 Salary-
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.isro.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 27-11-2022.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 26-12-2022.
- All the applicants applying for the NSIL Director (Technical & Strategy) posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Deputy Secretary (PSE), Division-IX
Department of Space
Antriksh Bhavan, New BEL Road
Bengaluru- 560 094
Phone: 080 2217 2369 / email id: email@example.com
Note – Before applying for the Director (Technical & Strategy) posts that are taken out by the NSIL must refer to the official notification.
Latest government jobs today
|AAMA & Other-43||UPSC||15-12-2022|
|Director & Other-04||CBI||15-12-2022|
|RF & DEO-02||MPHC||24-12-2022|
|O.Assistant & Other-72||BECIL||05-12-2022|