MPPSC Recruitment 2022
MPPSC State Service Recruitment Detail: MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for the State Service at https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites application forms for State Service posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the MPPSC Recruitment 2022 and want to apply for State Service posts that are fired by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||MPPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||State Service|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||09-02-2023|
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is recruiting eligible candidates for State Service vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2022 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- State Service
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for MPPSC Recruitment 2022–
The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a University or educational institution established by a Central Act or a State Act or deemed to be a University under the University Grants Commission, 1956 (Notification No. 03 of 1956) or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have appeared in any such examination after passing which they will be educationally qualified for the examination of the Commission but whose result has not been declared and also such candidates who intend to appear in such qualifying examination will be eligible for admission to the preliminary examination. For all such candidates who have been declared qualified by the Commission to appear in the State Service Main Examination, it will be mandatory to pass the graduation / equivalent qualifying examination by the last date of applying for the Main Examination. Candidates who have not passed the graduation/equivalent qualifying examination on or before the last date for submission of applications for the Main Examination will not be eligible to apply for the Main Examination. It will be mandatory to submit the mark sheet for passing the qualifying examination along with the attestation letter before the interview.
- Candidates who possess professional or technical qualifications equivalent to a professional or technical degree recognized by the State Government shall also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- For the post of District/Area Coordinator, Tribal Affairs Department, preference will be given to those candidates who have taken Sociology as a subject at graduation level. Preference means that in case of equal marks, in the final selection, that candidate will be selected first in the order of merit, who has taken Sociology as a subject at graduation level.
Important Dates for MPPSC Recruitment 2022–
- Job publication date – 30-12-2022
- Application Start – 10-01-2023
- Last Date – 09-02-2023
- Exam Date – 21-05-2023
- Rs.250/- for General
- Rs.250/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-44 years
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 10-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 09-02-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the MPPSC State Service posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Note – Before applying for the State Service posts that are taken out by the MPPSC must refer to the official notification.
Latest government jobs today
|Vanrakshak & Other-2112||MP VYAPAM||03-02-2023|
|Dy PD & Other-04||RITES||19-12-2022|