MPESB Result: Chief Minister Dr. Mohan Yadav has said that the results of the recruitment examinations conducted for about 28 thousand posts through Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board will be declared soon. He made this announcement during the Republic Day celebrations organized in Ujjain on Friday. It is noteworthy that for the last several days, lakhs of candidates have been demanding the release of the pending recruitment exam results from MPESB. There is a movement going on on social media with the hashtag #ESB_RSULTS_JARI_KARO. Especially the candidates for MP Police Constable Recruitment are vigorously protesting.
These recruitment exam results are pending
– MP Police Constable Result – 7090
– High School Teacher Selection Test – 8720
– Group 1 (Sub Group) and Group 2 Combined Recruitment Test – 1978
– Group 4 Joint Recruitment Combined Recruitment Test – 3047
– Group 5 Combined Test – 4792
– Forest Guard and Jail Guard Combined Recruitment Test – 2285
Mohan Yadav said that appointment letters have been provided to about 700 candidates selected through Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The target is to provide employment opportunities to 90 thousand rural youth through employment fairs in the year 2024-25. The Prime Minister has gifted 416 PMShree schools to Madhya Pradesh. Till now, operation of 369 CM Rise schools has started. It has been decided to upgrade 55 government colleges in all 55 districts as PM Excellence Colleges with an investment of approximately Rs 485 crore.
Other things to address
– Special labs are being established in more than 100 schools of the state for training in robotics and coding. The system of uploading mark sheets and degrees of students in Digi Locker has been implemented in the university. It has also been decided to start a new law college in Agar-Malwa.
– 28 new ITIs have been opened in the state, in which more than 6 thousand 700 youth will be able to get skill development training.
– The target is to provide bank linkage of more than Rs 3 thousand 700 crore to women self-help groups and bank credit facility of up to Rs 1 lakh at minimum interest rate for business through Ladli Shakti Credit Card. 102 industrial areas and 35 MSME clusters are being developed in the state. The number of startups has also increased to more than 3 thousand 700 and the number of incubators has increased to 68.