MPBSE MP Board 10th 12th Exam 2024: The annual main examinations of MP Board 10th and 12th will start from next week. MP Board 10th exam will start from Monday 5th February and Class 12th exam will start from Tuesday 6th February. Class 10th exams will continue till 28th February and Class 12th exams will continue till 5th March. The exam will be held from 9 am to 12 noon. 9,92,101 boys and 7,48,238 girl students will appear in the 10th and 12th board examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh. A total of 7,501 examination centers have been set up in the entire state. Candidates must take the admit card with them.
This time students will have to reach the center half an hour before the commencement of the examination. Entry will be allowed only half an hour in advance. 476339 girl students and 515762 boys are appearing in class 10th. 361360 girl students and 386878 boys are appearing in class 12th.
What kind of answer sheet will you get?
According to the new guidelines, a copy of the main subject of 32 pages will be available. A copy of 20 pages will be given for vocational and Sanskrit subjects. In Mathematics subject, graph copy of 32 pages will be given. Please note that this time supplementary copy (extra copy) will not be given. In the practical examinations, it has been decided to give copies of eight pages to class 10th students and 12 pages to students of class 12th.
Now the answer sheet will have bar code instead of roll number. Bar code will be installed in some answer books on experimental basis. No kind of sticker can be used to hide the roll number in the copy. The identity of the students will be hidden by putting bar code on the answer sheet of Mathematics, Science and Social Science in class 10th and Hindi subject in class 12th, after that the copies will be given to the evaluators for checking. Will give for. Both the systems related to evaluation will be assessed.
These steps were taken to stop paper leaks, fraud and copying
– QR codes have been placed in the admit card. As soon as it is scanned, complete information including students’ name, photo, name of parents and school, registration number will be revealed, through which fake candidates can be easily identified. Complete information of the students will be checked by scanning the QR code from the app at the examination center.
– The paper will be monitored through GPS while taking it from the app to the centre.
The paper will reach the examination center under the supervision of the district administration. Till now only the head of the examination center used to bring the papers from the police station in the morning.
There will be one collector representative for each centre, whereas earlier there was one collector representative at five centres.
– Those carrying the paper will have to enter a selfie and a photo along with geo tag location. This will have to be done again after reaching the centre.
– Even the Center President cannot keep a mobile.
– ESMA implemented, teachers will not be allowed to protest and take leave during the exam period.