Home Result MP Police Constable Result Direct Link: download mpesb mp police result mppeb...

MP Police Constable Result Direct Link: download mpesb mp police result mppeb mponline cut off – MP Police Constable Result Direct Link: Check MP Police Constable Result with these 4 steps, Education News

25
0


read on app

MP Police Constable Result: MP Police Constable Result has been released. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website esb.mp.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board (MPESB or APPEB) has released the result of only 87 percent vacancy due to reservation dispute. The result of the remaining 13 percent vacancy will come after the court’s decision. The result of 13 percent vacancy has been kept on hold. Recruitment is to be done on 7090 posts of constable in MP Police. In this, 6167 posts have come in 87 percent share. The result of 923 posts will come after the final decision of the court.

MP Police Constable Result 2023: Steps to check MP Police Constable Result
Step – 1. First of all candidates have to visit the official website esb.mp.gov.in.
Step – 2. Click on the link of MP Police Constable Result 2023 given on the homepage.
Step-3 – Enter your application number, date of birth, first two letters of mother’s name, last four digits of Aadhaar number. Fill in the box by calculating.
Step 4- As soon as you click on the search button, the result will appear on the screen. Take a printout of it.

MP Police Result: MPESB MP Police Constable Result released, here is the direct link

MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam was held from August 12 to September 12 at various centers in the state. The exam was conducted in online mode at about 50 examination centers in 12 cities. 8.70 lakh candidates had applied for 7411 posts of Police Constable. Apart from 7090 vacancies of Constable GD, there are also 321 vacancies of Constable Radio Operator.