UPPSC Exam: Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination (PCS) is conducted every year by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). To a great extent, this exam is similar to the pattern of UPSC Civil Services exam. Both the exams consist of prelims, mains and interview. We all know that top rank candidates who clear UPSC exam are selected on many posts like IAS, IPS, IFS. Today we are going to tell you, on which posts the candidates are appointed after passing the PCS examination conducted by UPPSC.
First of all, let us tell you that while UPSC is conducted by the Central Government, the PCS exam is conducted by the State Government.
To appear in UPPSC exam, a candidate must have a graduation degree in any subject from any recognized institute. Let us tell you, final year students can also apply for this examination, but they will have to show the third year marksheet later.
age to apply
The age limit to apply for UPPSC exam is 21 years to 40 years. Candidates who are physically handicapped should be between 21 to 55 years of age.
The posts under UPPSC exam are as follows, check names here.
– Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
– District Audit Officer (Revenue)
– Assistant Controller Legal Management Grade 1/Assistant Controller Legal Management Grade 2
– Assistant Conservator of Forest
– Range Forest Officer of Forest
– Assistant Labor Commissioner
– District Program Officer
– Senior Lecturer, DIET
– District Probation Officer
Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – (Positions qualifying through written examination only)
– Block Education Officer
– District Excise Officer
– RTO officer
– Labor Enforcement Officer
– Statistical Officer
– Assistant Store Purchase Officer
– Assistant Research Officer (ARO)