Home Vacancy jobs in iit placement indian institute of technology career news naukri employment updates vacancy – India Hindi News

jobs in iit placement indian institute of technology career news naukri employment updates vacancy – India Hindi News

0

[ad_1]

Hindi News CountryIs there an outcry for jobs in IITs too, companies are still waiting; 35% placement left

Vacancy News: Rajiv Maiti, President of Career Development Center IIT-KGP, says, ‘This time the placement is less as compared to last year. About 66% of UG students have got jobs and the remaining 34% are pending.

Nisarg DixitLive Hindustan, New DelhiThu, 04 Apr 2024 12:32 PM

read on app

IIT i.e. Indian Institute of Technology also seems to be worried about the placement of students. Statistics show that on an average 30 to 35 percent of students in the country are left to be placed. To overcome this problem, IITs have started a new round of placement in January. Also, preparations have been started to invite new companies in many institutions.

According to the report of Times of India, the pace of hiring has been quite slow compared to last year. On one hand, some IITs are looking for companies who are willing to come and provide jobs. At the same time, in some institutes, it is being considered to extend the second round of placement till June or July.

The report quoted a source at IIT Bombay as saying, ‘Slowing down is a global problem. There has been a decline in IIT hiring across the world. More than 100 students have got jobs in the second phase which will run till June.

Talking to the newspaper, Rajeev Maiti, President of Career Development Center IIT-KGP, says, ‘This time the placement is less as compared to last year. About 66% of UG students have got jobs and the remaining 34% are pending. There is still a month left and many companies are coming to the campus. Also, the remaining students also have other career options in their mind.

Dheeraj Singh, who has received education from IIT Kanpur, while talking to the newspaper, says that students are also looking at the options of government companies or UPSC or SSC, which are safe. In the RTI reply received by Singh from IIT Delhi, it has been told that till February 28 this year, 1036 students have been placed.

However, it did not contain details of the number of students who had registered for placements. According to the report, after the end of the first phase of placement by December 2023, IIT Delhi had informed that about 1 thousand students have been placed. Singh says, ‘So between January 15 and the end of February, only 36 students got jobs…’

‘;async function constructTrendingHtml() {let apiUrl = ` data = await fetch(apiUrl);let res = await data.json() || {};let content = res.content?.sectionItems || [];content = content.filter(c => c.contentType === “AudioVideo”);content = content.filter(c => {if(c.saranyu_url){return c;}});if(content.length === 0 || (content && content.length && !isBeforeTwoDays(content[0].publishedDate))){apiUrl = ` = await fetch(apiUrl);res = await data.json() || {};content = res.content?.sectionItems || [];if(!isBeforeTwoDays(content[0].publishedDate)){return;}content = content.filter(c => c.contentType === “AudioVideo”);content = content.filter(c => {if(c.saranyu_url){return c;}} );}if (content && content.length) {if (content[0].videoScript && content[0].videoScript.indexOf(‘cloudfront.net’) !== -1) {/*trndElement.innerHTML+= ‘

,

, */ const carslList = document.querySelector(‘#carsl-list-‘ + trndngStryNid);carslList.innerHTML += ‘

  • ,
    ,

    ‘+ content[0].videoScript +’

    ,

    ‘ + content[0].headLine + ‘

    ,

    ,

  • ‘;}attachContentIdToSaranyuEmbed();}}function isBeforeTwoDays(publishedDate) { const parsed = publishedDate.split(” [dd, mm, yyyy] = parsed;const currentDate = new Date();const published_date = new Date(yyyy + ‘-‘ + mm + ‘-‘ + dd);const res = (currentDate – published_date) / (1000 * 3600);return res < = 48}var url = window.location.href;var videoTitle=null,videoUrl=null;if(field_image[0]){videoTitle = `college professor fired for asking female`;videoUrl = ``;}var subSection = `national`;var trndnSection = `national`;if(trndnSection === subSection){subSection=null;}window.addEventListener ('message', (event) => {switch (event.data.type) {case ‘VIDEO_PLAY’:console.log(‘VIDEO_PLAY => Received video current time:’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’ , event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’play’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘play’);const playEventObject = {url,videoTitle,videoUrl,videoDuarion:event.data.total_duration,section:trndnSection,subSection};dapTracker.track(“SaranyuVideoPlayed”,playEventObject,”event”);break;case ‘VIDEO_PAUSE’:console.log(‘VIDEO_PAUSE => Received video current time:’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto ‘,’pause’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘pause’);const pauseEventObject = {url,videoTitle,videoUrl,pauseTiming:event.data.current_time, videoDuarion:event.data.total_duration,section:trndnSection,subSection};dapTracker .track(“SaranyuVideoPaused”,pauseEventObject,”event”);break;case ‘VIDEO_RESUME’:console.log(‘VIDEO_RESUME => Received video current time:’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data .total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’resume’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘resume’);break;case ‘VIDEO_BACKWARD_SEEK’: console.log(‘VIDEO_BACKWARD_SEEK => Received video seek from’, event.data.seek_from, ‘to’, event.data.seek_to, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data. content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’backward’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘backward’);break;case ‘VIDEO_FORWARD_SEEK’:console.log(‘VIDEO_FORWARD_SEEK => Received video seek from ‘, event.data.seek_from, ‘to’, event.data.seek_to, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’ , ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’forward’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘forward’);break;case ‘VIDEO_COMPLETED’:console.log(‘VIDEO_COMPLETED => Received video current time:’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration: ‘, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’complete’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘complete’);break; case ‘VIDEO_BUFFERING’:console.log(‘VIDEO_BUFFERING => Received video current time:’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga (‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’buffering’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘buffering’);break;case ‘VIDEO_ERROR’:console.log(‘VIDEO_ERROR => Received error code’, event.data .error_code);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’error’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘error’);const errorEventObject = {url,videoTitle,videoUrl,errorCode:event.data.error_code, section:trndnSection,subSection};dapTracker.track(“SaranyuVideoError”,errorEventObject,”event”);break;case ‘VIDEO_QUALITY_SWITCHED’:console.log(‘VIDEO_QUALITY_SWITCH => Received quality switch event’);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’quality_switch’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘quality_switch’);break;case ‘VIDEO_10’:console.log(‘VIDEO_10%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration: ‘, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);break;case ‘VIDEO_20’:console.log(‘VIDEO_20%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);break;case ‘VIDEO_30’:console.log(‘VIDEO_30%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event. data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’30%_completion_rate’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘30%_completion_rate’);break; case ‘VIDEO_40’:console.log(‘VIDEO_40%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);break;case ‘ VIDEO_50’:console.log(‘VIDEO_50%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’50%_completion_rate’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘50%_completion_rate’);break;case ‘VIDEO_60’:console.log(‘VIDEO_60%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time , ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);break;case ‘VIDEO_70’:console.log(‘VIDEO_70%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘ Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Video_Event_story_auto’,’70%_completion_rate’,url);ga4SaranyuEventCall(‘70% _completion_rate’);break;case ‘VIDEO_80’:console.log(‘VIDEO_80%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id );break;case ‘VIDEO_90’:console.log(‘VIDEO_90%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id); break;case ‘VIDEO_100’:console.log(‘VIDEO_100%_COMPLETION =>’, event.data.current_time, ‘Duration:’, event.data.total_duration, ‘ContentId:’, event.data.content_id);break; }});