JEE MAIN 2024: National Testing Agency (NTA) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN 2024) Session 1 examination is going to start from January 24. Students who are going to appear in the examination are waiting for the admit card. However, the advance city intimation slip of BE B.Tech Paper-1 of JEE Main exam has been released. Students can check by visiting the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in. Hopefully the admit card will also be released soon.
Students who are going to appear in the examination should know some important things related to the examination, so that they do not have to face any kind of problem on the day of examination.
– B.Tech and BE papers are scheduled to be held on January 27, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, while the exams for Paper 2A and 2B (B.Arch and B.Planning paper) will be held in the second shift on January 24.
– This time, candidates appearing for JEE Main 2024 from January 24 will have to undergo frisking and biometric attendance even after the toilet break. NTA Director Subodh Kumar Singh said, we have strict mechanisms in place to stop cheating, but this rule was made so that no incidents related to cheating take place on the day of the exam.
– JEE Main 2024: You can take these things to the exam center on the day of exam.
– Admit card downloaded from NTA website and self declaration (undertaking) (a clean printout on A4 size paper) will have to be carried.
– Keep a simple transparent ball point pen with you.
– Carry an extra photo to paste on the attendance sheet.
– Your personal transparent bottle
– If the candidate is diabetic then he can take sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) with him.
After the release of admit card, definitely check these details
1. Your name
2. Photo and Signature
3. Your address
4. Address of the exam center
5. Exam date
6. Reporting time on the day of examination
7. JEE Main Exam Guidelines