JEE MAIN 2024: National Testing Agency (NTA) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN 2024) Session 1 examination is going to start from tomorrow i.e. from January 24. Application admit cards for the examination have been issued. Candidates who are going to appear in tomorrow’s exam should know what guidelines have to be followed on the exam day, so that they do not have to face any kind of problem on the exam day.
First of all, let us know which documents you can take with you on the day of examination.
– Admit card downloaded from NTA website and self declaration (undertaking) (a clean printout on A4 size paper) will have to be carried.
– Keep a simple transparent ball point pen with you.
– Carry an extra photo to paste on the attendance sheet.
– Your personal transparent bottle
– If the candidate is diabetic then he can take sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) with him.
JEE Main 2024 Admit card Session 1 Paper 2: Direct Link
Dress code should be like this on the day of JEE exam
On the day of examination, avoid wearing clothes which have too many pockets.
– Avoid wearing any kind of jewellery. Girls should pay special attention to this.
– – It is recommended that candidates choose simple and light clothes, such as T-shirt and jeans, or tops or kurtis with leggings.
This is the guideline for the exam day
-Candidates must reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time at the examination center.
– During the examination, candidates will have to write their name and roll number on the rough sheet given during the test. All candidates must return the rough sheet as well as the admit card to the invigilator before leaving the examination centre.
Items like mobile phones, smart watches, electronic gadgets should not be taken inside the examination hall.
After the release of admit card, definitely check these details
1. Your name
2. Photo and Signature
3. Your address
4. Address of the exam center
5. Exam Date
6. Reporting time on the day of examination
7. JEE Main Exam Guidelines
Let us tell you, strict rules have been made regarding the examination. To ensure that there is no cheating in the examination, candidates will be frisked and biometric attendance will be taken again even after the toilet break.
This is the date of JEE MAIN exam
The BTech and BE papers are scheduled to be held on January 27, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, while the exams for Paper 2A and 2B (B.Arch and B.Planning paper) will be held in the second shift on January 24.