Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
Indian Bank Sports Persons Recruitment 2023 Detail: Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Sports Persons at https://www.indianbank.in/.
Indian Bank invites application forms for Sports Persons posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Sports Persons posts that are fired by the Indian Bank then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||Indian Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Sports Persons|
|Last Date to Apply||18-08-2023|
Indian Bank Sports Persons Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Indian Bank is recruiting eligible candidates for Sports Persons vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Sports Persons
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023–
- Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be
Important Dates for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 22-08-2023
- Application Start – 22-08-2023
- Last Date – 18-08-2023
- Rs.700/- for General
- Rs.700/- for OBC
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST
- Rs.100/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-45 years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Rs. 36000-63840/-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.indianbank.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at Indian Bank will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 22-08-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 18-08-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the Indian Bank Sports Persons posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application address-
Note – Before applying for the Sports Persons posts that are taken out by the Indian Bank must refer to the official notification.