ICG Recruitment 2023
ICG Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2023 Detail: ICG Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for the Assistant Legal Adviser at https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) invites application forms for Assistant Legal Adviser posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the ICG Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Assistant Legal Adviser posts that are fired by Indian Coast Guard (ICG) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||ICG Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|Last Date to Apply||09-02-2023|
ICG Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is recruiting eligible candidates for Assistant Legal Adviser vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
- Assistant Legal Adviser
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for ICG Recruitment 2023–
- Degree in law from a recognized University or institute; and
- Three years of experience at a bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute; and
- One year experience at har dealing with criminal views of fiscal laws.
Important Dates for ICG Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 23-01-2023
- Application Start – 09-01-2023
- Last Date – 09-02-2023
- Rs.00/- for General
- Rs.00/- for OBC
- Rs.00/- for SC/ST
- Rs.00/- for Physically Handicapped
- 18-30 years
ICG Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) will be done Offline.
- Offline applications are starting from 09-01-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 09-02-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the ICG Assistant Legal Adviser posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Application Address –
The Director, Enforcement Directorate, Pravartan Bhawan, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi 110001
Note – Before applying for the Assistant Legal Adviser posts that are taken out by the ICG must refer to the official notification.