Home Result Education News : MPPSC PCS Result: MP PSC MP PCS state service...

Education News : MPPSC PCS Result: MP PSC MP PCS state service exam result declared priya pathak topped topper list – MPPSC: MP PCS result declared, Satna’s Priya Pathak topped, see list of toppers

152
0


read on app

MPPSC PCS Result: Madhya Pradesh Public Service has finally released the final result of State Service Examination 2019. After a long wait of four years, the final result and merit list of this examination has been released. Candidates can check the result and merit list by visiting mppsc.mp.gov.in/uploads. Priya Pathak of Satna has topped the MP Civil Services Examination 2019. She has been elected to the post of Deputy Collector. In the Deputy Collector category itself, Shivangi Baghel has secured second position and Pooja Soni has secured third position. Of those securing top 10 positions, 7 are women candidates. The notification for MPPSC State Civil Services Examination 2019 was released on 14 November.

Since the case related to 27 percent reservation for OBCs in government jobs is pending in the High Court, the results for 87 percent of the total vacancy posts have been released. The selection list for the remaining 13 percent posts will be declared after the final order of the court in the case. That is, the selection list was to be released for 484 posts, but out of these, eligible candidates were not found for 12 posts, hence the final result has been released for 472 posts. The list for 87 posts will be released after the court’s decision.

This is the list of toppers (Deputy Collector)
rank roll number name

1 102888 Priya Pathak
2 104981 Shivangi Baghel
3 109967 Pooja Soni
4 107478 Rahul Kumar Patel
5 10026 Nidhi Mishra
6 120468 Harneet Kaur Kalsi
7 100596 Saurabh Mishra
8 104327 Saloni Agarwal
9 100702 Ritika Patidar
10 109291 Ashutosh Mahadev Singh Thakur

In the list of candidates selected for the post of DSP, the first name is Ruchi Jain, second is Lalit Bairagi and third is Harsh Rathore.

Who is topper Priya
Priya Pathak’s father Krishna Sharan Pathak is a school teacher. Mother is a housewife. He studied till 5th class from Saraswati Vidyalaya of the same village and till 12th from Rahikwara Nagaud Navodaya Vidyalaya. Graduation in 2017: B.Sc Biotechnology and MA in Political Science from Devi Ahilya Bai University Indore.