Counseling of successful candidates in the second phase Bihar Teacher Recruitment Examination will start from December 26 and will continue continuously. The Education Department has issued date-wise guidelines in this regard. In the second phase, examination was conducted for 1 lakh 22 thousand posts. As per the scheduled date, candidates will ensure to be present at the center designated by the District Education Officer in the allotted district at 9.30 am. The department has also clarified that the date of counseling has nothing to do with the preferences of the candidates. Their preference is decided by the Commission on the basis of merit list. Therefore, the recommended candidates should not make any haste and haste.
Selected candidates must carry the original admit card issued by BPSC and its self-attested photocopy, original Aadhaar certificate and its self-attested photocopy at the time of counselling. Original and downloaded copies of all educational and training certificates uploaded on the BPSC website bearing the commission’s watermark and CTET, BTET and STET passing certificates must be carried.
1. Original admit card of BPSC TRE 2.0 and a self-attested photocopy of the same.
2. Original Aadhaar certificate and its self-attested photocopy.
3. One self-attested photocopy each of the originals of all educational and training certificates and the downloaded copy of the certificates uploaded on the website of Bihar Public Service Commission, in which the watermark of Bihar Public Service Commission is reflected.
4- Self-attested photocopy of CTET/BTET/STET pass certificate original and watermarked copy downloaded from the website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
5. Three passport size photographs, as previously submitted online/offline to the Commission for appearing in the examination conducted by the Commission.
6. Self-attested photocopy of the original certificate related to reservation claim and its watermarked copy downloaded from the website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
7. Self-attested photocopy of the certificate of claim related to relaxation in date of birth (if applicable) and watermarked copy downloaded from the website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
8- Successful candidates of class 9-10 and class 11-12 appearing for counseling will come prepared for orientation (about two weeks).
9. Recommended candidates will appear with their Aadhar card and mobile number linked to it.
10. Teachers appointed by Panchayati Raj/Municipal bodies and candidates recommended by the Commission, after provisional appointment, will obtain no objection certificate and withdrawal certificate from their employment unit and submit it to the concerned District Education Officer.
11. Recommended candidates should also bring a copy of canceled take/pass book along with their bank account number.
12. All recommended candidates will also bring PAN card related to their PAN number.
whose counseling when
Middle school teachers, all subjects from 26th December
Secondary school teachers, all subjects from December 27
Higher secondary teachers, all subjects from December 28
Primary teachers, all subjects from December 30
BPSC has said that the documents uploaded by the candidates while filling the form will be shown to the department at the time of verification. When downloaded, a new watermark will be printed on all the documents uploaded by the candidates along with automatic registration, which will be different from the watermark of the earlier recruitment. The candidates who pass will download all their certificates uploaded on the portal of BPSC, which will have the watermark of the Commission, and present them in the counseling organized by the department.
Counseling of the candidates successful in the supplementary result will be held on 25th December. Counseling of the candidates successful in the supplementary result of the examination conducted in the first phase by Bihar Public Service Commission will be held on 25th December. It is known that in the first phase, there were many candidates who were selected as primary as well as secondary or higher secondary teachers. The Commission released supplementary results for the posts left vacant after contribution.