CSBC Bihar Police Exam Date: The new date of written examination for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment is going to be announced very soon. The Central Selection Board (Constable Recruitment) is preparing to conduct the examination afresh. On October 1, the constable recruitment examination held in two shifts was canceled due to paper leak. Along with this, the examination to be held on 7 and 15 October 2023 was also postponed. It is expected that the new date of Bihar Police Recruitment Examination can be announced by the last week of this month. Apart from this, a few days ago a notice also went viral on social media in which it was claimed that Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Examination will be conducted on 26 November, 3 December and 10 December 2023. The first shift will be from 10 am to 12 noon and the second shift will be from 3 pm to 5 pm. This notice of the Central Selection Board (Constable Recruitment) was declared completely fake. Through this recruitment examination, 21,391 vacancies of constables will be filled in Bihar Police.
Main points of recruitment
– In this recruitment there will be a written examination first. The written examination will be of 100 marks. 2 hours will be given to solve the question paper. There will be a total of 100 questions in which one mark will be given for each correct answer.
– Only those who qualify the written examination will be called for the next stage physical test. The merit list for selection will be made only on the basis of marks obtained in the physical test. There will be no interview. Youth from other states can also apply for this recruitment, although they will not get the benefit of reservation.
, The final merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in running, high jump and shot put in physical efficiency test. The marks of written examination will not be included in the final merit list. The written examination will be qualifying only. Only the candidates who qualify in this will be able to enter the next stage of Physical Test (Physical Efficiency Test).
Bihar Police Recruitment: Good news, CSBC and BPSSC will release 19000 more vacancies, ADG gave update
– In view of reservation of vacancies on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination, candidates will be selected for physical test 5 times category wise.
– Category wise vacancy- 8556 posts are unreserved in the recruitment. 2140 posts are reserved for Economically Weaker Section, 3400 for Scheduled Caste, 228 for Scheduled Tribe, 3842 for Extremely Backward Class, 2570 for Backward Class, 655 for women from backward classes.
– Second stage of selection process – Rules of physical test
Second stage – ‘Physical Ability/Efficiency Test’ – will be of total 100 marks.
(P) Race – Maximum 50 marks.
All categories of men 1 mile (1.6 km) maximum in 6 minutes,
Less than 5 minutes – 50 points
From 5 minutes to 5 minutes 20 seconds – 40 marks
More than 5 minutes 20 seconds and up to 5 minutes 40 seconds – 30 marks
More than 5 minutes 40 seconds and up to 6 minutes – 20 marks
Male candidates taking more than 6 minutes will be declared failed.
For all categories of women – 1 km in maximum 5 minutes,
Less than 4 minutes – 50 points
Up to 4 minutes 20 seconds – 40 marks
Up to 4 minutes 40 seconds – 30 marks
More than 4 minutes 40 seconds and up to 5 minutes – 20 marks
Female candidates taking more than 5 minutes will be declared unsuccessful.
– Shot put – Maximum 25 points
For all categories of men – a 16 pound ball will have to be thrown a minimum of 16 (sixteen) feet.
From 16 feet to 17 feet – 09 marks
More than 17 feet and up to 18 feet – 13 marks
More than 18 feet and up to 19 feet – 17 marks
More than 19 feet and up to 20 feet – 21 marks
More than 20 feet – 25 points
Male candidates throwing less than 16 feet will be declared unsuccessful.
For all categories of women – a 12 pound ball will have to be thrown a minimum of 12 feet.
From 12 feet to 13 feet – 09 marks
More than 13 feet and up to 14 feet – 13 marks
More than 14 feet and up to 15 feet – 17 marks
More than 15 feet and up to 16 feet – 21 marks
More than 16 feet – 25 points
Female candidates throwing less than 12 feet will be declared unsuccessful.
High Jump – Maximum 25 marks.
For all categories of men – Minimum height 4 (four) feet
04 feet – 13 points
04 feet 4 inches – 17 points
04 feet 8 inches – 21 points
05 feet – 25 points
Male candidates who jump less than 04 feet will be declared unsuccessful.
For all categories of women – Minimum height 3 (three) feet
03 feet – 13 points
03 feet 4 inches – 17 points
03 feet 8 inches – 21 points
04 feet – 25 points