The Consortium of Law Universities has released the third provisional list of CLAT 2024 today, 22 January, for admission to National Law Universities. Candidates who have applied for CLAT 2024 exam can download the allotment list for the third round of counselling. The provisional allotment list for the third round of CLAT 2024 can be checked on the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Candidates who will get seats in the third allotment list under CLAT 2024 will get the option to freeze their seats or float or exit. To freeze or float the seat, candidates will have to deposit Rs 20000 as non-refundable fee.
After depositing the confirmation fee to freeze or float the seat, NLU will start the admission process. Candidates who have deposited the fees and frozen their seats in the second allotment list of CLAT can get their admission done from 22 to 25 January 2024.
Direct link to check the CLAT 2024 seat allotment list
CLAT 2024 counselling: Check third allotment list like this
Candidates participating in CLAT 2024 will be able to check in the easy steps given here.
– Go to the official website of NLU, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
– The link visible on the home page is “3rd Provisional Allotment List.” Click on.
– Now a new page will open on your screen.
– In the next step, candidates will have to choose the college.
– Now check the allotment list and download the page.
– Keep a hard copy of the list and print it out for future need.