CBSE Board Exam 2024: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct class 10th and 12th board exams. The examination is to be conducted from 15 February 2024. CBSE has issued guidelines for students with diabetes. Necessary facilities have also been arranged for Type 1 diabetes patients.
CBSE, with the help of experts, has reviewed the support provided to students with Type 1 diabetes and has determined that special facilities will now be provided during the Class 10th and 12th board examinations. These students will be allowed to bring the following items given below in the examination hall. which is like this.
1. Sugar pills/chocolates/candy
2. Fruits like banana/apple/orange
3. Snack items like sandwiches and any high-protein foods
4. Medicines as per doctor’s prescription
5. Water Bottle (500 ml)
6. Glucometer and Glucose Testing Strips
7. Glucose monitoring (CGM) machine, flash glucose monitoring (FGM) machine, and/or insulin pump.
– Read important things here.
1. Students must inform the Board about their Type-1 Diabetes at the time of registration or submission of List of Candidates (LOC).
2. Students with diabetes will have to upload certain documents on the portal to access the facilities during board exams. These documents must contain the recommendation of a medical specialist to use CGM/FGM/insulin pumps during the examination. At the same time, parents should also know about these devices.
3. To use these facilities, schools, students or parents have to apply as per the schedule prescribed by CBSE. Requests submitted after the schedule ends will not be accepted.
4. The school/student/parent must visit the examination center at least a day before the commencement of the examination and inform the Center Superintendent about the items to be taken with them.
5. Students must reach the examination center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination and ensure that they are seated in the examination hall by 9:45 am.