CBI Recruitment 2023
CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Detail: CBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for the Apprentice at https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/.
Central Bank of India (CBI) invites application forms for Apprentice posts through this advertisement.
If you are eligible for this by the CBI Recruitment 2023 and want to apply for Apprentice posts that are fired by the Central Bank of India (CBI) then you can get information through this article.
|Organization||CBI Recruitment 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||03-04-2023|
CBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Central Bank of India (CBI) is recruiting eligible candidates for Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can view the recruitment details and apply using the link.
Complete information about Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2023 like the last date to apply, post number, post name, educational qualification, salary, age limit, and much more is given below in detail.
No. Of Vacancies-
Qualification for CBI Recruitment 2023–
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central
Important Dates for CBI Recruitment 2023–
- Job publication date – 20-03-2023
- Application Start – 20-03-2023
- Last Date – 03-04-2023
- Rs.800/- for General
- Rs.800/- for OBC
- Rs.600/- for SC/ST
- Rs.400/- for Physically Handicapped
- 20-28 years
CBI Recruitment 2023 Salary-
- Written test & Interview
How to apply-
- First of all, go to the official website (https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/).
- Read the application notification carefully.
- The application for the posts at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) will be done Online.
- Online applications are starting from 20-03-2023.
- Mandatory application has to be made before the last date 03-04-2023.
- All the applicants applying for the Apprentice posts are requested to keep the printout of the application form with them in order to obtain the admit card for the examination.
Online Application Link-
Note – Before applying for the Apprentice posts that are taken out by the CBI must refer to the official notification.