Home Admission BTech: Now single application form for BTech admission in UP AKTU HBTU...

BTech: Now single application form for BTech admission in UP AKTU HBTU and MMMUT institutes pg from cue – BTech: Now single application form for BTech admission in UP AKTU, HBTU and MMMUT institutions, Education News

44
0


read on app

For technical studies in the state of Uttar Pradesh, there are Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) located in Lucknow, HBTU located in Kanpur and Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT) located in Gorakhpur. Now students will have to make only one application for admission in these three universities. The government has also constituted a Central Admission Committee for admission, whose chairman is the Vice-Chancellor of HBTU, Prof. Samsher is. The responsibility of counseling for admission in this session has been given to HBTU.

Till now, separate applications had to be made for admission to these three universities in the state. Its counseling also varied. This year, admissions to the seats of the university and its affiliated technical institutes will be done through a single counselling. In this regard, the first meeting of the Central Admission Committee constituted by the government was held, in which many important decisions were taken. In the meeting, Special Secretary Technical Education Anna V Dinesh Kumar, HBTU Vice Chancellor Prof. Samsher and Prof. Lalit Kumar etc. participated.

Apart from this, Prof. from AKTU. Vandana Sehgal and Prof. from MMMUT. VK Mishra, Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Bhalla from PSIT etc. participated. The biggest discussion in the meeting was about equalizing the eligibility criteria. As of now, for admission in B.Tech, the prescribed marks in Inter for general category are 45 percent in AKTU, 60 percent in MMMUT and 55 percent in HBTU. Its decision will be taken as per the instructions of the government. All universities and institutions will have to give the number of seats within a week. There will be admission on 85 percent seats in private colleges. The remaining 15 percent will be filled from the management quota. Admission to Post Graduate course will be done through CUET (PG).