BSSC Inter Level Vacancy: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has opened the window for error correction and uploading of documents in the application form of Second Inter Level Recruitment on www.onlinebssc.com. Candidates can make corrections in their application form today from 18th January to 18th February 2023. Keep in mind that all candidates will also have to upload scanned original copies (in PDF form) of their reservation, educational, technical and other important documents. The process of appointing candidates to a total of 12,199 posts is to be done through inter level examination. BSSC had taken applications for the Second Inter Level Combined Competitive Examination 2023 till 11 December 2023.
Candidates can make corrections in the following details in the online application-
– Candidates can improve the spelling of their name.
-Candidates can improve the spelling of their parents’ names.
– Category (General/Backward Class/Extremely Backward Class)
– Certificate number of EWS certificate/creamy layer free certificate/caste certificate
and issue date
– Date of birth (only for day and month)
– Date of issue and certificate of all types of educational and other certificates
Candidates will ensure to scan their certificates in original and upload the PDF in the relevant column with file size between 50KB to 1MB.
Candidates must ensure to upload the following certificates-
– Matriculation mark sheet.
– Matriculation certificate.
– Intermediate mark sheet.
– Intermediate Certificate.
– Permanent Residence Certificate (if applicable).
– EWS/NCLC/SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
– Disability Certificate (if applicable).
– Certificate of dependent of the freedom fighter (if applicable).
– Computer related certification (if applicable).
– Typing certificate (if applicable).
– Identity card with photo.
– Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable).
– Certificate of working on government/contract basis in Bihar Government (if applicable).
BSSC has said that candidates can upload only the certificates issued till the last date of advertisement, 11 December 2023. Mangal font will be used for Hindi typing and for English typing.
When is the exam possible?
Now the preliminary examination is expected to be held in March and April. The number of candidates who have applied is more than 25.5 lakh. In such a situation, the examination will be conducted in several phases. For this the Commission will have to make major preparations. There should not be any problem in the exam.