Bihar 10th-12th Board 2024: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is going to conduct the class 10th and 12th board examinations from February 1, 2024. BSEB has outlined guidelines for the exam days. Students who are going to appear in the examination should know which rules are necessary to be followed and what things have to be implemented. Let us know about this in detail.
– Students will be allowed to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination. Please note that students who come late will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
– During the examination, students will be searched at two levels. First of all, upon entering the examination centre, a search will be conducted at the gate under the supervision of magistrate and police force. After this, the invigilators will conduct another side search inside the examination hall. In which it will be seen whether the students have any such item which is likely to be copied.
– In order to conduct the examinations without any hassle, one invigilator will be appointed for every 25 students in each class. Adequate number of invigilators will also be deployed to ensure smooth conduct of the examination.
– Invigilators and other examination hall staff are strictly prohibited from carrying additional papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, smart watches, magnetic watches or electronic watches into the examination centre. If anyone is found in possession of this paper before the commencement of the examination, it will be confiscated.
It has been said in the guidelines that it is necessary to install CCTV cameras at all the examination centers and along with this, the arrangement of videography has also been made mandatory.
– -Nodal officers will conduct surprise inspection of various examination centers in their respective districts. These inspections will be conducted using a checklist provided by the Committee to monitor adherence to the guidelines and rapidly resolve any issues.
Bihar Board Exam – Exams will be held in these shifts
Bihar Board Inter and Matriculation annual examination will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will start from 9.30 am. For this, candidates will be allowed to enter the center only till 9 o’clock. The second shift will start at 2 pm. For this, students will be allowed admission only till 1.30 pm.
Let us tell you that the Inter examination will be held from 1st February to 12th February 2024, while the Matriculation examination will be held from 15th February to 23rd February.
You will get time to read the question paper
Students of the first shift will be given time to read the question paper from 9:30 to 12:45 pm and students of the second shift will be given time to read the question paper from 2 pm to 2:15 pm. After this the answer sheet will be distributed.