BPSC TRE 3.0 Vacancy Registration 2024: The registration process for BPSC TRE 3.0 i.e. the third phase of Bihar teacher recruitment has started today from 10th February. The link for online application has been activated on the official website of BPSC onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can pay the registration and examination fees till 23 February 2024. After this, you can register with late fees till 25th February. There is no provision for editing at any stage in the online application. Candidates will keep five copies of the photograph which they put in the form. It can be deposited only when required or when demanded by the Commission.
Applicants should also ensure that if any one of the registration number, bar code and submitted application number is not mentioned on each page of the hard copy of the downloaded application, the application will not be considered completely complete and the application will not be accepted.
Read 10 special things here
1- If the application is incorrect, a new application will have to be filled.
If anyone wants to cancel the application due to any mistake, then they can cancel it before the last date of application and complete the application by paying the examination fee from the same mobile number and email. The earlier fees will not be refunded. There will be no change in the order of application at any stage.
2. Application Fee
General/OBC/Other State: 750/-
SC / ST / Divyang : 200/-
Female Candidates (Bihar Resident): Rs 200/-
Pay the examination fee through online/offline fee mode only.
3. Download the online application from the dashboard and keep the hard copy safe. You will definitely download the filled application from the Download Filled Application section and print two copies of it.
4. Since there is no domicile condition, youth from all the states including UP, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal, Punjab, Haryana can apply.
5. BPSC has said in the TRE notification that candidates can appear in the examination of one category only a maximum of 3 times.
Direct link of application
6. Exam date and result- The third phase Bihar teacher recruitment examination will be held from March 7 to March 17. In this recruitment, teachers from class 1 to 12 will be recruited. The result of the third phase teacher recruitment examination will be declared between 22 and 24 March.
7. There is no provision for supplementary result in TRE-3.
8. Vacancy not declared – The number of vacancies has not been mentioned in the BPSC TRE 3 notification. It has been said that subject wise vacancies will be released on the website of the Commission after the district wise reservation roster is made available by the administrative department. It will be released on the website after getting subject wise and category wise vacancy for the post of school teacher of class 1 to 5, class 6 to 10 and school teacher of class 11 and 12 under SC, ST department. At present it is expected that around 80 to 87 thousand vacancies may arise.
9. These candidates are out – According to the notification, candidates appearing for CTET or STET cannot participate in this recruitment examination.
10. Those doing 18 months NIOS D.El.Ed course cannot apply for this recruitment.
11. Rules of eligibility
– School teachers of Education Department, ST SC Welfare Department – For classes 1 to 5 – Must have passed CTET Paper-1 or BTET Paper-1.
For middle school classes 6 to 8 – CTET Paper-2 or BTET Paper-2 should be passed.
– For secondary school teachers from class 9th to 10th and class 6th to 10 (for SC, ST department) and special school teachers (9th to 10th) – must have passed STET Paper-1.
– For class 11th and 12th – Must have passed STET Paper-2.
12. Maximum age limit – 37 years.
Backward Class/Extremely Backward Class (Male and Female) and Unreserved Female – 40 years
SC, ST (Male and Female) – 42 years.
13. Exam Pattern
BPSC Chairman said that there will be only one paper in the third phase examination. This exam will be of two and a half hours. There will be a language test in Part-I. Part-2 will be of general studies and Part-3 will be of related subject. Part-A (Language) will be a qualifying subject. In this, 30 questions of 30 marks will be asked. There will be 40 questions in General Studies and each question will have one mark for the correct answer i.e. a total of 40 marks. At the same time, 80 questions of 80 marks will be asked from the subject in which the teacher will be made. Merit list will be prepared only after qualifying in the language. There will be questions from all three parts in a single booklet. The exam syllabus will be from NCERT and SCRT. There will be no interview.
There will be no negative marking in BPSC TRE 3.0 also.
14. New reservation law will come into force
For the first time in Bihar, the new reservation law will be implemented in the teacher appointment examination. The already existing reservation rule was followed in the earlier two phases of examination. This time, the vacancies will be filled with the new reservation rules in the third phase recruitment examination released by BPSC. Commission Secretary Ravi Bhushan said that for the first time in Bihar, the new reservation rule will be followed in the teacher appointment examination. However, first of all, applications have been taken according to the new reservation rules for the vacancies under the Agriculture Department. Candidates belonging to reserved category will get its benefit. Who will get how much reservation? According to the new reservation rules, EBC candidates will get 25 percent benefit, backward class candidates will get 18 percent benefit, SC will get 20 percent benefit, ST will get 2 percent benefit and economically weaker section will get 10 percent benefit.
15. BPSC Chairman Atul Prasad has said that the qualifying paper of language will be easier in TRE-3 as compared to TRE 2.0.