BPSC Teacher Recruitment 3.0: For a long time, students were waiting for information about the recruitment of the third phase of Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE) conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). And today they have got some details related to recruitment. Today Bihar Public Service Commission Chairman Atul Prasad has informed about the application date and exam date for BPSC TI 3rd phase through press conference. Where the application process for the recruitment examination will be started from 10th February 2024 and will end on 23rd February. The examination will be conducted from March 7 to March 17. Let us tell you, initially BPSC 3.0 Teacher Recruitment Examination TRE was to be conducted in the month of August, but now the examination has been re-scheduled for March. This was confirmed by Bihar Education Department.
Notification has not come yet
First of all, let us tell the candidates that till now no notification related to 3.0 Teacher Recruitment Examination TRE has been issued on the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in. In such a situation, it is not yet known how many posts recruitment notification will be issued for. Right now candidates are advised to exercise some patience. The notification will be released on the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. After which the candidates will have to complete the application process by visiting the official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. Let us tell you, BPSC TRE is a recruitment examination conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission. Through which teachers are appointed at primary, secondary and higher education level in government schools of the state.
Let us tell you, after the release of the notification, other information related to recruitment will be given. For the candidates who want to appear in this teacher recruitment examination, the exam date has been released and now only one month is left for the exam, so let us know what should be the study plan of the candidates.
– First of all, candidates who want to get success in BPSC Teacher Exam have to make a complete schedule for one month. The schedule has to be followed until the entire syllabus is covered with the revision of previous subjects.
– While making the schedule, decide the hours for which subject you want to prepare at any time.
Your time table could be like this
– Take out 2-3 hours every day for comprehension, in which you can take a break of 20 minutes.
– Take out 3 to 4 hours a day for General Awareness, Current Affairs, General Aptitude and Reasoning. In which you can take a break of 20 minutes.
– Take out 3 to 4 hours a day for Math, Science, Social Science. In which you can take a break of 20 minutes.
You can spare 2 to 3 hours for revision. In which you can take a break of 20 minutes.
There is still one month left for the exam to start, so solve as many mock tests as possible. With this you can make easy notes while analyzing Bihar Teacher mock test or practice test. This will strengthen your preparation.