India Post Recruitment 2023: Applications have been invited for recruitment to various posts under sports quota in the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India. The online application process for these posts is starting from today. In the vacancy of India Post, candidates are to be selected on a total of 1899 vacancies of different categories. In this recruitment of India, graduate pass, 12th pass and matriculation candidates can apply for the respective post as per their qualification. Interested candidates will be able to apply online from the official website of DOPS dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in from today, 10 November 2023.
Key Dates of India Post Recruitment Application:
Starting date of online application – 10-11-2023
Last date of online application – 09-12-2023
Date of amendment in application – 10 to 14 December.
Total Vacancies – According to India Post Recruitment Notification, a total of 1899 posts of candidates will be appointed from sports quota. Out of these, 598 posts are of Postal Assistant, 143 posts of Sorting Assistant, 585 posts of Postman, 3 posts of Mail Guard and 570 posts of MTS.
Apply for India Post Recruitment with these easy steps-
– For sports quota recruitment application, visit the official website of DOPS dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in.
– Click on the link Application stage 1 visible on the home page.
– After this, click on Application stage 2 and enter the necessary information.
– Pay the application fee and submit the application.
– Download the confirmation page after the application form is submitted.
– Download and keep a hard copy of the application for future need.
Application fee – It is Rs 100 for general and OBC category candidates. Women, transgender, SC, ST and disabled candidates will not have to pay any fee. Candidates can deposit the application fee for India Post Recruitment through UPI, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.