Home Vacancy Agniveer Bharti: apply today Indian Army Agniveer recruitment clerk post name changed...

Agniveer Bharti: apply today Indian Army Agniveer recruitment clerk post name changed typing test also introduced – Register for Agniveer recruitment from today, name of one post and selection process changed, phone number should be linked to Aadhaar, Education News

40
0


read on app

Registration for Agniveer recruitment of Indian Army is going to start from today. Its process will continue till March 22. This recruitment will be for the post of Mahila Army Police, Havildar Surveyor Auto Cartographer, Constable Pharma, Nursing Assistant and Nursing Assistant (Veterinary). This information was given by Lieutenant Colonel Manish Srivastava, Public Relations Officer of the Defense Ministry in Doon. He said that interested youth can register on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. According to ARO Lansdowne, many changes have been made in the recruitment process from this year. A new test has been introduced to ascertain the suitability of the candidates. The youth who pass this examination will be allowed to proceed with the further selection process. Apart from this, there will be Typing Test along with Combined Entrance Examination for the post of Agniveer (Office Assistant), formerly known as Agniveer (Clerk). This process can start from April 22.

Register with the phone number linked to Aadhaar
According to ARO Lansdowne, there will be new biometric verification in the form of iris scan during the recruitment process. Youth should register only with their mobile number linked to Aadhaar. Because, Aadhaar verification will be done during the recruitment rally. Since, a large number of candidates enroll through cyber café and later forget the email used for registration.

Women Military Police Qualification
– 10th pass with 45 percent marks. It is necessary to have 33 percent marks in every subject.

Let us tell you that under the Agneepath Scheme, soldiers are recruited in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force for 4 years. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home. The remaining 25 percent fire fighters will be appointed as permanent soldiers.